A vocational education institution, AIWT is a Western Australian Registered Training Organisation that was established in 2003 and is located in the Perth CBD and Malaga, a northern suburb of Perth.
AIWT offers a wide range of Nationally Recognised courses via class based, blended and online delivery. Flexible delivery is an important aspect of how courses are delivered to students.
AIWT caters for existing workers, adults who wish to return to the workforce or improve their skill sets as well as for International students studying for a career.
The friendly staff at AIWT are always willing to assist in course queries or other concerns related to enrolment and studying in Australia.
WHY CHOOSE AIWT?
The AIWT Teaching & Learning philosophy is based around a unique learning experience:
Family Oriented – At AIWT we like to treat all our students as part of the AIWT family. This means that we care for our students not only when it comes to their studies but also regarding their general well-being. Our staff are trained and prepared to assist students with a range of non-academic concerns.
Work Ready – Students have the opportunity to participate in a range of in-house programs that support the development of professional skills. AIWT aims to have students ready for a diverse and changing workplace where professionalism equates to respect and integrity.
Practical Training – The link between classroom theory and workplace practical is highlighted. Students can undertake workplace placements and be better prepared to enter the workplace with real world experience. Students also have opportunities to talk with industry representatives and discuss relevant contemporary workplace issues.
- 2014 WINNER – Business Information & Technology (Malaga Business Excellence Awards)
- 2014 WINNER – – Leadership, Culture & Management (Malaga Business Excellence Awards)
- Winner Youth Employment and Training 2010 (Hanson Swan Business Awards)
- Winner for Professional Services Award 2009 (Hanson Swan Business Awards)
- Winner Service Excellence Award Medium Business 2009 (Customer Service Council WA)
- Winner Best Service Business Award 2008 (Australia Post Stirling Small Business Awards)